Minister of Transport, Sri Lanka: 21st century Maritime Silk Road Will Boost Economic Exchange Between China and South Asia
The 5th IIICF was successfully convened on May 8-9, 2014 in Macao, with a theme of Infrastructure Connectivity Provides New Impetuses for International Cooperation. This event was co-sponsored by the China International Contractors Association and Macao Economic Services. 37 ministers from 23 countries and regions and over 1000 industry elites had a heated discussion around the topic “Infrastructure Connectivity Provides New Impetuses for International Cooperation”. The picture shows Mr. Kumara Welgama delivering a speech in the Keynote Forum on May 8th.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：Mr. Lin Jingzhen: We Should Set Regional Consortium to Push Forward the Development of Global Infrastructure Development
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 650
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 327
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 259
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 164
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 163
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 141
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 131
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- Aviso sobre o adiamento da realização do “11.º Fórum Internacional sobre o Investimento e Construção de Infra-estruturas” 0