The 5th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (IIICF) took place May 8-9, 2014 in Macao.
The 5th IIICF was attended and represented by 37 ministers from 23 countries and about 20 financial institutions, including China Development Bank, China Export-Import Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, African Export-Import Bank and the Asian Development Bank. Participated in the 5th IIICF were also 16 trade associations from around the world to strengthen the ties between Chinese companies and the companies these associations represent.
Delegates from different sectors including government, enterprises and financial institutions shall share their thought-provoking insights. The pictures show speakers and guests sharing views on Keynote Forum 2.
The 5th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum was successfully opened on May 8th in Macao.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0