Regional Economic Integration Spurs New Development of International Infrastructure Cooperation
June 4-5 witnessed in Macao the 6th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (IIICF) co-sponsored by China International Contractors Association (CHINCA) and Economic Services of the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region. CHINCA President Mr. Fang Qiuchen expressed in his speech that the world today sees accelerated economic development and fast-growing regional economic integration. In this context, the OBOR Initiative put forward by the Chinese Government has gained universal popularity among countries along the OBOR.
Themed with "Regional Economic Integration Spurs New Development of International Infrastructure Cooperation", the 6th IIICF featured the most relevant topics such as the opportunities, challenges, and innovations in cooperation model associated with regional economic integration. As Mr. Fang puts it, the 6th IIICF, an annual grand gathering of the international infrastructure sector, serves both as a platform for guests to showcase their novel insights and ideas for the sector and as an incubator of new business opportunities and partnerships.
Present in the event were representatives of 500-odd entities from 50-odd countries covering financial institutions, international contractors associations, consultancy firms, and suppliers in the industrial chains.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 499
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 292
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 195
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 139
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 117
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 96
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 96
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0