Zhang Xiangchen attends 7th IIICF and addressed a keynot speech
The 7th IIICF was held in Macao on June 2nd. Zhang Xiangchen,deputy representative of international trade negotiation of Department of Commerce of PRC, attended the forum, and addressed a keynote speech themed "Innovating cooperation between industry and finance, facilitating development of infrastructure".
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 541
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 301
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 224
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 147
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 130
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 110
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 105
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0