Vice Chairman Wang He accompanies deputy director of Liaison Office of Macao SAR Chen Sixi to visit IIICF exhibition area
On the first day of the 7th IIICF, Wang He, Vice chairman of CHINCA, accompanied Chen Sixi, deputy director of Liaison Office of Macao SAR to visit IIICF exhibition area.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：Zhang Xiangchen attends 7th IIICF and addressed a keynot speech
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 701
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 367
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 288
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 215
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 209
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 172
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 169
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 163
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0