As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 672
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 337
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 264
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 176
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 174
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 147
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 146
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0