Over the years, the IIICF has established itself as a high-profile industry event with increasingly significant global recognition, offering the best platform for Chinese enterprises to participate in the investment and construction of international infrastructure projects. Also, the Forum serves as an important window for Chinese players to exchange views with their international peers, access information, seek cooperation, and promote themselves. The Forum delivers significant business benefits. For example, taking advantage of promotional activities during the Forum, many enterprises showcased their corporate image, competence, and technical excellence. These efforts increased professional visitors' exposure to and understanding of their brand and services, and enhanced the coverage and popularity of their brand among target customers, thereby bringing direct and potential opportunities for these enterprises.
By virtue of wide-ranging activities including keynote speeches, special sessions, exhibitions and shows, project promotions, theme parties, and business talks, the event aims to build an extensive, highly integrated and interactive platform to forge partnerships among enterprises. For more information, please contact us: 010-59765215/59765098.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：None
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 675
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 340
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 267
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 180
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 176
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 150
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 146
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 129
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0