The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal
- Last Article：The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version
- Next Article：None
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 714
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 377
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 302
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 231
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 224
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 191
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 183
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 179
- 13th IIICF Forum to be held in Macao 0