By virtue of wide-ranging activities including keynote speeches, special sessions, exhibitions and shows, project promotions, theme parties, and business talks, the event aims to build an extensive, highly integrated and interactive platform to forge partnerships among enterprises.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 573
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 312
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 233
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 153
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 138
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 126
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 110
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 97
- The Agenda of the 10th IIICF 0