Your are Here : Home> IIICF > Information Center > E-Journals
IIICF & Global Infrastructure VI
China Is Cooperating with 30 Countries in High-Speed Railway Construction
Burma Parliament Approves to Join In Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Qatar Has Become the Second Largest Infrastructure Construction Investment Market with the Most Attraction in the Globe
India Plans to Relax Requirements of New Land Acquisition Act on PPP Project
Regional Economic Integration in Asia —Led By Financial Cooperation, and Pioneered by Connectivity of Infrastructure
Housing Construction Will Become the Main Drive of North American Infrastructure Market
IIICF & Global Infrastructure VI.pdf
- Last Article：IIICF & Global Infrastructure VII
- Next Article：IIICF & Global Infrastructure V
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
Making PPPs work f...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 726
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 387
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 311
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 238
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 237
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 204
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 194
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 189
- 13th IIICF Forum to be held in Macao 0