The 7th IIICF Promotion Brochure
The 7th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum on June 2-3, 2016 at the Venetian Macao, jointly organized by China International Contractors Association (CHINCA) and Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute.
IIICF is an international forum with the theme of investment and construction of infrastructure, which was founded in 2010 by CHINCA with the approval of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce. The Forum has been successfully held six sessions in Beijing and Macao respectively, having attracted more than 8,000 delegates from nearly 100 countries and regions, including about 150 ministerial officials.
In the context of integrated regional economic development, the 7th IIICF shall address the vision and planning of regional infrastructure construction, financing solutions, multi-form cooperation, and coordination of engineering standards, localization and other relevant topics. Expected participants in the event shall come from government ministries, multilateral organizations, financial institutions, contractors, engineering companies, consultant companies and independent research institutions, etc.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：IIICF & Global Infrastructure Ⅷ
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0