The 7th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum in June 2-3, 2016 at the Venetian Macao, jointly organized by China International Contractors Association (CHINCA) and Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
2015 China-ASEAN Infrastructure Cooperation Forum Successfully Held UK-China Infrastructure Investment Cooperation Forum Activities Success fully Held in UK The 6th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum Speech Essence (Part)
Infrastructure and Services in Latin America and the Caribbean: Requirements and Trends Analysis on Overseas Contracting Management and Promotion Framework in Japan and South Korea
Regional Economic Integration in Asia —Led By Financial Cooperation, and Pioneered by Connectivity of Infrastructure Housing Construction Will Become the Main Drive of North American Infrastructure Market
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 634
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 324
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 245
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 160
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 155
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 134
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 122
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 116
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 10th IIICF 0