Hans Schulz, Vice President for the Private Sector and Non-Sovereign Guaranteed Operations, Inter-American Development Bank
Hans Schulz, Vice President for the Private Sector and Non-Sovereign Guaranteed Operations, Inter-American Development Bank. As Vice President, Mr. Schulz is responsible for overseeing the Structured and Corporate Finance Department (SCF) and Opportunities for the Majority Sector (OMJ), as well as coordinating with the Multilateral Investment Fund and the Inter-American Investment Corporation. Mr. Schulz continues to be the General Manager of SCF, which leads the Bank’s private sector operations with large companies, financial institutions and mixed-capital entities on a project and corporate finance basis. Earlier assignments with the IDB include managing the private sector financial markets team, serving as an advisor to the IDB’s Executive Vice President and leading infrastructure project development as an officer. In addition, Mr. Schulz served at the Andean Development Corporation (CAF) in Venezuela, the UN’s Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) in Chile, and West LB in Germany. Mr. Schulz holds a Master’s Degree in Economics from Southern Illinois University and undergraduate degrees in economics and business from Marburg University in Germany.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0