Sir Michael Bear, Chairman, UKTI Regeneration Investment Organization ;UK Special Envoy for Sustainable Urbanization to China.
Sir Michael Bear, Chairman, UKTI Regeneration Investment Organization ;UK Special Envoy for Sustainable Urbanization to China. Sir Michael Bear is the Chairman of UKTI Regeneration Investment Organization and UK Special Envoy for Sustainable Urbanization to China. Over the last 36 years, he has worked first in the international construction industry, including the US, Europe, China, the Far East, West Africa and South Africa, latterly for Balfour Beatty Property Ltd where from 1993 to 2012 he was Managing Director, working on their development and Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) projects. In the City of London he was responsible for bringing the regeneration at Spitalfields to a successful conclusion as Chief Executive of the Spitalfields Development Group. He was Regeneration Director for Hammerson Plc. from 2006 to 2012. He is a member of Lord Green’s Ministerial Strategic Advisory Group and was Lord Mayor of the City of London from 2010 to 2011.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0