Philip Brave Davis, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Ministry of Works and Urban Development, Bahamas
Philip Brave Davis, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Ministry of Works and Urban Development, Bahamas. Philip Brave Davis is currently the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Ministry of Works and Urban Development, Bahamas. He was articled as a Law Clerk in the Law Chambers of Wallace-Whitfield & Barnwell. He was appointed Queen’s Council January 2015.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0