Wen Gang, Chairman of China Road and Bridge Corporation
Wen Gang, Chairman of China Road and Bridge Corporation. Wen Gang now serves as the Chairman of Board of Directors of China Road and Bridge Corporation. He graduated from Guangzhou Foreign Language School in 1988 with a major in French and has successively been granted the title of associate professor of translation, and Master Degree in Engineering from Changsha University of Science & Technology. Mr. Wen Gang once served as Manager of Mauritania Office of China Road and Bridge Corporation, Secretary of the Board of Directors of China Communications Construction Company Ltd., and General Manager and Chairman of Board of Directors, China Road and Bridge Corporation.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 452
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 275
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 172
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 106
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 90
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 74
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0