Xu Yingzhen, Commercial Counsellor, Department of American and Oceanian Affairs, Ministry of Commerce, China
Xu Yingzhen, Commercial Counsellor, Department of American and Oceanian Affairs, Ministry of Commerce, China. Xu Yingzhen is Commercial Counsellor at Department of American and Oceanian Affairs in Ministry of Commerce in China. She started her career in the Ministry of Commerce (formerly known as Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation) in 1989. She has extensive experience in charge of bilateral economic and trade affairs between China and Latin America for many years, serving successively as Deputy Division Chief, Division Chief and Deputy Director General in the Department of American and Oceanian Affairs. She was once appointed to the Commercial and Economic Counselor’s Office at the Chinese Embassy in Chile.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 415
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 259
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 164
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 83
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 70
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0