Bernardo Guillamon, Advisor to the President, Manager of Office of Outreach and Partnerships, Inter-American Development Bank
Bernardo Guillamon, Advisor to the President, Manager of Office of Outreach and Partnerships, Inter-American Development Bank. He has worked at the IDB in the area of private sector development since 1992. From 2007 until July 2008, he was in charge of the Bank's operational program in the Integration and Trade Sector (INT). During 2006 and 2007, he was the Principal Private Sector Specialist in the Private Sector Coordination Office. Between 2001 and 2006, he led the private sector evaluation area of the IDB’s independent Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE). Before joining OVE, he was in charge of microfinance, microenterprise and small enterprise development projects for the Andean region; and in that capacity he co-authored the Bank’s Microenterprise Development Strategy. Some of the most innovative projects he developed in his early career at the Bank included the pioneering equity investments of the IDB’s Multilateral Investment Fund in microfinance institutions. Prior to his career at the Bank, he worked in agribusiness with small, large and multinational companies.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 499
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 292
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 195
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 139
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 117
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 96
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 96
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0