Wang Yongsheng, Vice President, China Development Bank
Wang Yongsheng, Vice President, China Development Bank. Mr. Wang Yongsheng holds a Master Degree of Economics and is a Senior Economist. He was appointed as Deputy Director and Director of Office in China Construction Bank Henan Branch and President of Zhengzhou Branch. He also served as President of China Investment Bank Zhengzhou Branch, President of China Development Bank in Henan Branch and Liaoning Branch, and Director General of Large Corporate Client Department. From 2010 till now, he is Vice President of China Development Bank.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 499
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 292
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 195
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 139
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 117
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 96
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 96
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0