Zeng Guang’an, President of Guangxi Liugong Group Co., Ltd. and Chairman of Guangxi Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd.
Mr. Zeng Guang’an is President of Guangxi Liugong Group Co., Ltd. and Chairman of Guangxi Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd. He is in charge of the Group’s overall operation. Mr. Zeng served as Vice Chairman and President of Guangxi Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd. from July of 1999 to 2013 and was responsible for the entire company. Mr. Zeng served as Vice President & CFO, Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd. from March 1995 to July 1999. He also served as Vice Director to the Chief Engineer Office, Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd. from 1992 to 1995. Prior to this, Mr. Zeng served as an engineer in the Technology Introduction Office, Guangxi LiuGong Machinery. Mr. Zeng studied at Chongqing University, in Sichuan, China for his undergraduate degree from the school’s mining machinery program. In 1998, Mr. Zeng earned his master’s degree in Technical Economy Management, also from Chongqing University.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 452
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 275
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 172
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 106
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 90
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 74
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0