Vaughn Barber, Head of China Outbound, Asia Pacific Leader of Mergers & Acquisitions Tax Practice, KPMG
Vaughn Barber, Head of China Outbound, Asia Pacific Leader of Mergers & Acquisitions Tax Practice, KPMG. Vaughn is KPMG’s Head of China Outbound and the Asia Pacific leader of KPMG’s mergers & acquisitions tax practice, and from 1 July 2015 will become Global Chair, KPMG Global China Practice. Vaughn is currently a director of the China-Australia Chamber of Commerce in Beijing. He also served as a member of the Study Group established by the Bauhinia Foundation Research Centre from 2007 to assess the business competitiveness of Hong Kong’s tax system and provide recommendations on tax policy changes and priorities.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 452
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 275
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 172
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 106
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 90
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 74
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0