Cheng Huijuan, deputy general manager of Corporate Banking Department, Bank of China Head Office
Ms. Cheng Huijuan, deputy general manager of Corporate Banking Department, Bank of China Head Office, is in charge of corporate client relationship management and business development in industries such as construction, real estate, tourism, transportation, trade logistics, aviation, airports, ports, shipping and automotive. Ms. Cheng joined Bank of China in 1986. She served as deputy general manager of Corporate Banking Department, President of Dongli Sub-branch, general manager of Risk Management Department and Vice President of Heilongjiang Branch before joining Bank of China Head Office in 2013. Ms. Cheng graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Harbin Normal University, majoring in economics and management. She also received an EMBA from Harbin Institute of Technology.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 452
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 275
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 172
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 106
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 90
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 74
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0