Sun Ping, Vice President, Export-Import Bank of China
Sun Ping, Vice President, Export-Import Bank of China.Mr. Sun Ping holds a Master of Economics. From 1983 to 1996, he was a staff of the Chinese Academy of Geology and Mineral Resources Economics, Deputy Director of the Research Office of Geological Prospecting Economics, Director of the Research Office of Geological Prospecting Economics and Corporate Management, Assistant President and Director of the Science and Technology Management Division of the Chinese Academy of Geology and Mineral Resources Economics. From 1996 to 1998, he was Deputy Director-General of the Policy and Regulation Department of the Ministry of Geology and Mineral Resources. From 1998 to 2001, he worked as Deputy General Manager of the Seller’s Credit Department I, Deputy General Manager (Person-in-Charge) and General Manager of the Seller’s Credit Department II, China Exim Bank. From 2001 to 2003, he was Vice President of the Shanghai Branch, China Exim Bank. From 2003 to 2005, he served as the Head of the Preparatory Team for the founding of the Nanjing Branch, and President of the Nanjing Branch, China Exim Bank. From 2005 to 2009, he was Director-General of the Executive Office, China Exim Bank. From September 2009 to March 2010, he was Assistant President and Director-General of the Executive Office, China Exim Bank. From March 2010 to July 2011, he was Assistant President of the China Exim Bank. Since July of 2011, he is Vice President of the China Exim Bank.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0