Cedric Chehab, Head of Asia Research, Business Monitor International
Cedric Chehab, Head of Asia Research, Business Monitor International. Cedric Chehab is currently the Head of Asia Research, responsible for both Country Risk analysis and Industry Research. Prior to his current role, he was head of Americas Research based out of BMI's New York office, and was responsible for North and Latin American markets from January 2011 until October 2013. From 2008 until December 2010, Cedric was based out of BMI's London office, where he was head of Commodities Research & Strategy. Prior to Business Monitor International, Cedric worked in management consulting at Accenture in London. He holds an MSc in Economic History from the London School of Economics & Political Science, and a BA in Politics, Philosophy and Economics, from the University of Essex.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0