Hans-Peter Egler, CEO, Global Infrastructure Basel Foundation
Hans-Peter Egler, CEO, Global Infrastructure Basel Foundation. Hans-Peter headed the China-Swiss Working Group on Transfer of environmentally sound t Hans-Peter Egler, CEO, Global Infrastructure Basel Foundation echnologies at his previous work at Economic Co-operation and Development Division of State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO). He was responsible for SECO’s trade-related technical co-operation, including environmental and social standards. Prior to this, Mr. Egler’s main responsibility at SECO concerned the development of new investment promotion measures and export financing for Latin America, Asia and Africa. He has a Master’s degree in political science and business administration from the University of Berne.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 510
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 292
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 199
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 141
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 118
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 96
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0