Nedjo Trninic, Minister, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nedjo Trninic, Minister, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Nedjo Trninic is Minister of Transport and Communications, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina. He graduated from Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Banja Luka. He was a counselor in the Municipal Assembly of Bratunac, and from 2010 to 2014, he was also a deputy at the RS National Assembly. He has worked as a professor in the Secondary Education Centre in Ključ. He once served as the Production Manager at the Furniture Factory “Previja” in Ključ, Technical Manager of the electromechanical maintenance at the lead and zinc mine “Sase” Srebrenica, and then Technical Director of the factory for processing lightweight, non-ferrous and precious metals “11. mart”', in Srebrenica. He has been the General Manager of the Factory for Galvanizing Ltd, Srebrenica, since 2000. He is the Chairperson of the Council of the Regional Chamber of Commerce Bijeljina and the Managing Board Member of the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Srpska in the field of metal industry. He is also a permanent court expert in the field of mechanical engineering.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 452
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 275
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 172
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 106
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 90
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 74
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0