John Walker, Chairman, Infrastructure, Utilities and Renewables Asia for Macquarie Capital
John Walker was appointed as Chairman of Infrastructure, Utilities and Renewables Asia for Macquarie Capital in 2015. Since 2000, under John’s leadership, Macquarie Korea is now a leader in the infrastructure sector and a top three M&A advisor and broker in Korea. As an Executive Director of Macquarie Group, he has been responsible for leading major M&A and investment. In Asia, he has oversighted transactions totalling over US$ 30 billion in volume, primarily in the infrastructure sector. He has also been responsible for raising significant private equity and establishing Macquarie’s first overseas raised and based alternative investment funds and has worked with a wide range of financial institutions who provide equity and debt to Macquarie Funds and projects. Prior to Korea, Mr. Walker was based in Australia as Global Head of Government Business for Macquarie’s Investment Banking Group. Previously he was Executive Vice President at Bankers Trust, after making the transition from the public sector where he held a number of Chief Executive positions in Australia, including the Department of Transportation and the Australian Capital Territory Government.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 452
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 275
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 172
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 106
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 90
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 74
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0