Hamid L. Sharif, ADB’s Country Director for the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
Mr. Hamid L. Sharif is ADB’s Country Director for the People’s Republic of China (PRC). He assumed office in July 2012. Mr. Sharif was the Principal Director of the Central Operations Services Office at the ADB Headquarters in Manila from 2008 to 2012. He also served as the Assistant General Counsel (AGC) from 2002 - 2005 and from 2007 - 2008. As AGC, his work included directing ADB’s work on Law and Policy Reform, including in the PRC. Mr. Sharif joined ADB in 1993 as Counsel in the Office of the General Counsel. After serving as Senior Counsel (1995 - 1998) and Principal Counsel (1998 - 2002), he was appointed as AGC in 2002. He earned his Master of Law degree from Cambridge University. He holds his Bachelors of Law degree from Kingston University.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0