Qin Jing, Deputy General Manager of Special Finance Department, ICBC
Jing Qin is the deputy general manager of Special Finance department of ICBC headquarter. He has over 14 years experience in banking industry and was co-head of China investment banking of Deutsche Bank before joining ICBC. He has rich experience in outbound investment and fund raising activiteis and advised on a number of transactions in nature resources, energy, industrial and real estate sector.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 695
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 356
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 281
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 196
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 195
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 159
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 158
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 144
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0