Alexander Borisoff, Partner, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
Alexander Borisoff is a partner in the Tokyo office of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP and was previously resident in the Firm’s New York and Washington, DC offices. He regularly represents project sponsors, financial institutions, export credit and multilateral development agencies and other project participants in a wide range of US and cross-border project and structured financings and investment transactions, with a particular emphasis on mining, oil & gas and power-related financings. He has been recognized as a leading project finance lawyer by Chambers Global, Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal, and was also named as a leading lawyer in both banking and project finance by IFLR.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 415
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 259
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 164
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 83
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 70
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0