Michael Bergen, Executive Vice President, Industrial Info Resources
Michael Bergen joined Industrial Info Resources (IIR) in 1987 and has served as the company’s Executive VP since 2002. Responsibilities that fall under his management include marketing and analytics. He currently sits on the Board of Directors and is a minority shareholder of the company. Prior to becoming the Executive VP, Mr. Bergen spent the majority of his career with IIR in research and served as an industry leader for the industrial manufacturing industry, then was promoted to VP of the Research Department from 1999 to 2002. Mr. Bergen attended the University of Houston and received a B.B.A in Finance.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 415
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 259
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 164
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 83
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 70
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0