Nonofo Ezekiel Molefhi, Minister of Infrastructure, Science and Technology in Botswana.
Honourable Nonofo Ezekiel Molefhi is the current Minister of Infrastructure, Science and Technology in Botswana. He was appointed to this position after the October 2014 general election. Prior to taking up this post, Hon. Molefhi was Minister of Transport and Communications. He took over the Ministry of Transport and Communications from the Ministry of Lands and Housing which was his first cabinet appointment. Hon. Molefhi has been the Member of Parliament for Selebi Phikwe East since 2004. A trained Youth and Development Worker, Hon. Molefhi has a Post Graduate Diploma in Youth Development from the CYP Caribbean Centre. Before he joined politics in 2003, he held various positions in government service and last held the position of District Officer for Selebi Phikwe. Hon. Molefhi is also a member and patron of a number of Civil Society organizations in Botswana which include Youth for Christ, Botswana association of Social Workers, Botswana Workcamp Association, Scripture Union Botswana, Inner Self Confidence Organization and Botswana Amateur Boxing Association.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 415
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 259
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 164
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 83
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 70
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0