Christopher Yaluma, Minister, Ministry of Mines, Energy and Water Development, Zambia
Christopher Yaluma holds a BSc in Electrical Engineering from University of Idaho in the USA. He worked for Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation (ZESCO) for 12 years rising to the position of Regional Manager. In 1992 he left ZESCO for South Africa where joined ESKOM as Senior Engineer in Network Optimisation (Power System Management). In 1996 he was promoted to Network Services Manager responsible for network planning, design and construction for both power and control technologies. While at ESKOM, where he spent 19 years of his career in engineering, Hon. Yaluma, served in various engineering management positions. At the time of his leaving ESKOM, Hon. Yaluma served as the Electricity Delivery Manager for the Northern Region. Currently Hon. Yaluma is a member of parliament for Malole Constituency and was appointed Minister of Mines, Energy and Water Development for the Republic of Zambia in 2011.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 415
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 259
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 164
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 83
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 70
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0