Zhang Xiangchen, Deputy China International Trade Representative (vice ministerial level), Ministry of Commerce, China
Mr. Zhang holds a bachelor’s degree in law, a master’s degree in international relations theory and a PhD in international politics of Peking University. Having worked successively as deputy director and director at the Department of International Trade and Economic Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (MOFTEC), he became Deputy Director-General of the Department in Jul. 2000. He was appointed Deputy Director General of the Department of WTO Affairs and the China WTO Notification and Inquiry Center in Nov. 2001, and was promoted to be Director General of the Department of WTO Affairs and the China WTO Notification and Inquiry Center in Apr. 2005. He was appointed Deputy Representative and Minister (DG-level) of China’s Permanent Mission to the WTO in Jun. 2008 and became Director General of the Department of Policy Research of the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) in Aug. 2011. He was appointed Assistant Minister of MOFCOM in Aug. 2013 and was promoted to Deputy China International Trade Representative (vice-ministerial level) of MOFCOM in April 2015.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 415
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 259
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 164
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 83
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 70
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0