Fang Qiuchen, Chairman of China International Contractor’s Association (CHINCA).
Born in August 1965, Mr. Fang Qiuchen graduated from University of International Business and Economics in 1989, with a major in International Business Management. He holds a master’s degree of Business Administration at the Capital University of Economics and Business.
He successively served as a staff in the Department of International Economic Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation (MOFTEC), Third Secretary of the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria, Vice Mayor of Botou City in Hebei Province, First Secretary of Chinese Embassy in Brunei Darussalam, Economic and Commercial Counselor of the Chinese Embassy in Macedonia, and Director of the Department of International Economic Cooperation and Outward Investment, Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM). In August 2006 Mr. Fang served as the Minister Counselor of the Chinese Embassy in Indonesia, and in January 2011 the Deputy Director-General of the Department of American and Oceanian Affairs, MOFCOM.
Since April 2015, Mr. Fang has held his position of the president of China International Contractor’s Association (CHINCA).
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 415
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 259
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 164
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 121
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 98
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 83
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 70
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0