Leong Vai Tac , Secretary for Economy and Finance
Mr. Leong Vai Tac was born in Macao in June 1962, of a family from Yunfu City, Guangdong Province. He is married and has three children. Mr. Leong has a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from the University of Waterloo, Canada.
He is a delegate to the 12th National People’s Congress (NPC); member of the Council for the Election of Deputies of the Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) to the 12th NPC; member of the Election Committee of the Fourth Chief Executive of the MSAR.
Mr. Leong was member of China, Asia Pacific Group of the Trilateral Commission, member of the Executive Council of the MSAR, member of the University Assembly of the University of Macau; member of the Board of Trustees of Macao Foundation; Vice Chairman of the Macao Advisory Council on the Environment; member of the evaluation committee of Macao Science and Technology Awards; President of the Advisory Board of Macau Productivity and Technology Transfer Centre; member of the Board of Trustees of the Macao Cultural Industries Fund; President of the Macau Development Strategy Research Centre; Chairman of the advisory board of Macau Economic Association; member of the Standing Committee of Directors of the Macao Chamber of Commerce; Vice President of Industrial Association of Macau; Vice President of the Macau Importers and Exporters Association; President of the Charity Fund From the Readers of Macao Daily News; and Vice President of the Kiang Wu Hospital Charitable Association.
Mr. Leong is the recipient of the first Medal of Merit – Industry and Commerce awarded by the Macao SAR Government
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0