Arjuna Ranatunga, Minister, Ministry of Ports & Shipping, Sri Lanka
Arjuna Ranatunga began his political career as the Deputy Minister for Tourism & Investments and later served as the President of Sri Lanka Cricket until December 2008. He was appointed as the Minister of Ports, Shipping and Aviation on 2015 and most recently as the Chief Organizer for Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) in the Attanagalla Electorate.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：Yao Jian, Deputy Director of Liaison Office of the Central People’s Government in the Macao S.A.R.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 452
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 275
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 172
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 128
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 106
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 90
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 89
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 74
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0