Your are Here : Home> IIICF > Industry Research
The 5th IIICF Annual Report
Infrastructure Connectivity and Its International Cooperation
Financing Method Innovation in International Infrastructure
Analysis on Investment in the Infrastructure Markets of
Partnership between China and Central and Eastern Europe
Sustainable Development of Infrastructure Connectivity in
Providing Impetuses for Performance of Corporate Social
Responsibility and Implementation of Joint Action Plan for
International Infrastructure Cooperation
The 5th IIICF Annual Report.pdf
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
Making PPPs work f...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 726
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 387
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 311
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 238
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 237
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 204
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 194
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 189
- 13th IIICF Forum to be held in Macao 0