the Belt and Road Infrastructure development Index Report（2017）
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：FTA boosted investors’ confidence with the right time to invest in Australia
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 556
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 305
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 231
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 150
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 132
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 122
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 108
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 94
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0