the Belt and Road Infrastructure development Index Report（2017）
As the speaker, Sam Guthrie, the Senior Trade Commissioner & Deputy Consul-General of Australian Consulate-General in Hong Kong attended Parallel Panel 3: Bilateral Infrastructure Cooperation under China-Australia Free Trade Agreement, where he stated that the signing of the agreement had boosted the confidence of the investors, and it was the right time to invest in Australia where the market had great potentials.
As the moderator, Adam Joseph Worthington, Managing Director of Infrastructure Asia for Macquarie Capital attended Parallel Panel 3: Bilateral Infrastructure Cooperation under China-Australia Free Trade Agreement, where he stated that the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement had provided numerous opportunities for infrastructure development and investment banks. By way of the realization of diversified financing measures, the bilateral cooperation shared a bright future.
CHAPTER 1 Infrastructure Connectivity and Its International Cooperation CHAPTER 2 Financing Method Innovation in International Infrastructure Projects CHAPTER 3 Analysis on Investment in the Infrastructure Markets of Developed Countries CHAPTER 4 Partnership between China and Central and Eastern Europe on Infrastructures
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 701
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 367
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 288
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 215
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 209
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 172
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 169
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 163
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0