Infrastructure Investment, Construction Forum Concludes in Macao with Fruitful Results
MACAO, June 5 (Xinhua) -- The two-day International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum concluded here Friday yielding 11 strategic cooperation agreements worth over 2.5 billion U.S. dollars.
The multi-field partnerships including construction cooperation of Uruguay railway, Mozambique housing units and others cover cooperations in financing, construction machinery and equipment and high-tech.
During the forum, enterprises of China and Portuguese-speaking countries have signed memorandum of understanding on cooperation, which allows companies in mainland and Macao to step abroad. It is also the regional advantages that Macao are taking to act as the platform in connecting the Chinese and Portuguese-speaking regions, Sou Tim Peng, director of Macao Economic Services said, in closing ceremony.
The parallel forum, the first China-LAC Infrastructure Forum, deepened mutual trust among China, Latin America and the Caribbean states, promoted the implementation of more infrastructure work and lifted their economic and trade relations to a new level, said Xu Yingzhen, counselor with Ministry of Commerce of China Department of American and Oceanian Affairs, in concluding remarks.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 501
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 292
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 195
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 140
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 117
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 97
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 96
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0