Vice chairman Wang He meets Northern Ireland Minister Counsellor in British embassy Beijing
In the morning of Feb. 17th, Wang He, vice chairman of CHINCA, met with Tim Losty, Northern Ireland Minister Counsellor in British embassy Beijing. They discussed in depth on further strengthening information communication and cooperation, and promoting member enterprises of CHINCA to conduct investment and constrction projects in Northern Ireland and UK.
- Last Article：Vice chairman Wang He meets ADB delegation
- Next Article：Laing O’Rourke is preferred bidder for major Dubai development
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 501
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 292
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 195
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 140
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 117
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 97
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 96
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 83
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0