Paris Line 15 South civils contract awarded
THE Société du Grand Paris has awarded a €968m civil engineering contract on Line 15 South to a consortium consisting of Bouygues Travaux Publics, Soletanche Bachy France, Soletanche Bachy Tunnels, Bessac and Sade.
The contract concerns the civil works of the section between Villejuif Louis-Aragon and Créteil I’Échat stations and comprises:
• civil engineering of Créteil I’Échat, Vert de Maisons, Les Ardiones and Vitry Centre stations
• excavation of a 6.6km long tunnel with a 8.7m diameter
• construction of disconnection structure between Line 15 South and the connection to the Vitry-sue-Seine infrastructure maintenance site, and
• construction of 1.1km, 6.7m-diameter tunnel to the infrastructure maintenance site.
The Bouygues Travaux Publics and Soletanche Bachy groups are already working on several metro projects in Paris including the extension of line 14 to the north between Saint Lazare and Saint-Ouen town hall stations.
This follows the contracts which were awarded in September 2016.
- Last Article：The Agenda of the 8th IIICF
- Next Article：Stadler delivers first class 88 locomotive to Direct Rail Services
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 614
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 320
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 237
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 158
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 147
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 132
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 115
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 104
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 10th IIICF 0