Notice of the Hotel Booking for the 8th IIICF
1. Considering the 8th IIICF will be held at the Venetian Macao, the Organizing Committee negotiated with the Hotel for preferential prices for the guests attending the Forum. Please kindly note that you should book the room by your own.
The Venetian Macao (Click here to book the room)
The Parisian macao (Click here to book the room)
Tel: +853 2882 8852
Fax: +853 2882 8873
2. The preferential prices are valid until 23th of May. Please note that the room prices will surge and the room provision will not be guaranteed after May 23. When you make the room reservation, please add a reference “attending the 8th IIICF” on available places. Otherwise, the preferential prices may not accessible.
3. The preferential prices are as follows:
Note: Breakfast and approx. 15% tax fees are not included in the above-mentioned prices (Breakfast Buffet is offered to all delegates on June 1-2 by the Organizing Committee).
4. Credit card is necessary to guarantee the whole price and tax fees of the room when you make the reservation. If you are unable to attend the Forum, please cancel the room with the Hotel 7 days before the opening of the Forum (no later than 24:00 on May 23). Otherwise, your guarantees will be deducted at a full amount without being returned back to your credit card.
- Last Article：Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF
- Next Article：The Agenda of the 8th IIICF
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 523
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 297
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 208
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 146
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 122
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 103
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 102
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 87
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF 0