Invitation to the 10 th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 10th IIICF, I hereby cordially invite you to attend the Forum to be held on May 30-31, 2019 in Macao SAR, China. Endorsed by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, the Forum is jointly organized by China International Contractors Association (CHINCA) and Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute. As a world-renowned forum in the infrastructure industry, the Forum annually attracts more than 2000 delegates from over 70 countries and regions including around 50 ministerial officials.
The 10th IIICF shall be convened with the theme of Promoting Quality and Sustainable Development of International Infrastructure. Revolving around the idea of sustainable development, the 10th IIICF shall probe into ways on how to push forward quality infrastructure, address the methods of alleviating the constraints on developing it, so as to make joint efforts in booming quality and sustainable development of international infrastructure. Expected participants from government authorities, multilateral organizations, financial institutions, contractors and other industry elites shall come and share their insights on the theme and cutting-edge topics of the infrastructure sector.
Thus, it is our great honor to have you with us at the 10th IIICF, exchanging views and information with other industry elites from over 70 countries and regions.
For further inquiries, please kindly contact the Organizing Committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 10 81130132. You may also visit the IIICF official website at www.iiicf.org for online registration.
Looking forward to seeing you at the forthcoming 10th IIICF.
- Last Article：Notice of the Hotel Booking for the 10th IIICF
- Next Article：Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 9th IIICF
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 679
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 342
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 269
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 181
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 181
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 151
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 147
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 131
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0