Notice of the Hotel Booking for the 10th IIICF
Dear honorable guests:
Thanks for your participation into the 10th IIICF. For better facilitating your accommodation during the Forum, we provide rooms with favorable price agreed upon with Venetian Macao (the holding place of the Forum) and Parisian Macao (in adjacent to Venetian Macao). Please ensure your room reservation at your earliest convenience considering the limited available rooms during Macao’s peak tourist season in May.
1. Your booking via the following link contains buffet breakfast.
2. The 10th IIICF will be held on May 30-31. May 29 is for on-site registration. The Organizing Committee suggest that you check in on May 29, check out on June 1.
3. When you book the room, credit card pre-authorization is essential for guaranteeing your room rate and tax fee. If you want to cancel your booking, please make sure to contact the hotel 7 days before your check-in date, otherwise your pre-authorization shall be deducted from your account and will not be returned. The Organizing Committee of the 10th IIICF will not bear the responsibility for any loss caused by your delayed cancel of your room.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 652
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 331
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 260
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 165
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 165
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 142
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 141
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 122
- Aviso sobre o adiamento da realização do “11.º Fórum Internacional sobre o Investimento e Construção de Infra-estruturas” 0