Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 10th IIICF
Dear all, please kindly notice that the registration of the 10th IIICF has ended.
Welcome to the 10th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum held on June 4-5, 2020 in Macao.
Thank you for your attention and support.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：The Agenda of the 10th IIICF（20190430）
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 604
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 318
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 237
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 157
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 144
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 131
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 113
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 101
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 10th IIICF 0