Notice of Postponement of the 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (IIICF)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (IIICF), which was scheduled for 4 to 5 June 2020 to be held in Macao, will be postponed until further notice.
Thank you very much for your attention and support!
Organising Committee of IIICF
29 May 2020
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 666
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 335
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 263
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 171
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 170
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 146
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 145
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 127
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0