CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao
Updated: 2015-12-23 16:43:47
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 617
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 323
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 241
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 158
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 147
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 132
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 115
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 105
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 10th IIICF 0