Your are Here : Home> IIICF > Information Center > Video
The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014
Updated: 2015-05-23 14:54:11
- Last Article：Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao
- Next Article：None
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
Making PPPs work f...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 726
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 387
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 311
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 238
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 237
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 204
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 194
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 189
- 13th IIICF Forum to be held in Macao 0